Saturday, June 10, 2006

Funny but Embarassing Story

We usually keep Bitty Moo, aged 18 months locked out of the bathroom. Too much to get into and she has a way with undoing child proof locks. Well, 3 days ago somebody slipped up. One of her sisters comes to me and asks, "why is she chewing on a tampon?" We took it from her although she was not happy about this. Then I went to investigate. She had gotten into my bathroom drawer and removed and an enitre box of 40 tampons and strewn them about the house. I found them under the sofa, on the back screen proch, in the kitchen, all over. Every time I think I have them all picked up, another one surfaces. I found one again this afternoon. I keep imagining someone I don't know well, like my priest for example, coming over and finding one. I believe I would shrivel up and die of mortification on the spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home