Saturday, June 10, 2006

Keeping me out of trouble again

Remeber a couple weeks ago when my husband called just as I was struggling with my conscience? Well, it happened again. I was at my brother in law's while my daughter worked. I was there to try to fix his computer and was waiting for something to download. it was taking forever as the parasite was trying to prevent it and he has dialup. Now it is my nature to be be nosy, I once told my husband before I married him I love to collect useless information abotu people just for the fun of collecting. So to kill time I thought I would see what my brother in law kept in his closets. He is a bit eccentric, living with no furniture, few dishes and keeping his bills in pots on the stove. So I was curious what he would put in a closet. Yes, I know it was none of my business what was in there. Well, just as I open the door, my cell phone rings. It is my husband. "How do you do that?" I say. Needless to say he had once again just felt like he should call me and there I was getting into trouble. I think my guardian angel(I call him Chevalier) must have a hotline to him or to his guardian angel. Thanks again Chevalier and Mr Moo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home