Monday, January 15, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

This feels like the Winter that is not. It has been in the 60s and 70s with only a few cold nights. I have trouble holding it in my mind that it is really January.I mean the bushes are trying to bloom! One of the side effects of a warm winter is increased germs. I think I have caught everything that has come down the pike. In mid December I had a double ear infection and sinus infection. I managed to get well for Christmas but 3 days later got the flu, in spite of having taken the flu shot. Well, that was 7 days of misery. Thought I was going to cough up a lung and ached all over. I guess from the way I felt, it would have killed me without the shot. So I am out of bed one day and it is DD#2 b-day so i take her and friends out to dinner and the arcade. By the time I get home I have a raging intestinal virus and spend the next 24 hours on the pot. So I get over that and say well, I think I have had it all now. I was wrong. Next I get a yeast infection! I am NOT saying I have had it all. Germs, and all other infectious critters stay away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home